Building Servant Leadership
Date: 27th May 2020
Time: 3:00pm IST
We are in turbulent times AND New Times NEED New Skills.
Couple of years ago, it started to dawn on me that, that to grow, it wasn’t just enough to have a great academic background or mastery over a domain or even a supportive leader at workplace. There was something more that I needed to have, which after scores of conversations with my mentors, lots of self and informal learning, networking with the “pro’s in this field and subsequent formal training programs I have started to build.
A personal brand, ability to network, tell powerful stories & radiate gravitas.
Today I am called to be a Keynote speaker, ranked as HR social influencer, Invited to do TEDx talks, Write article for Harvard, Coach señior leaders, deliver Masterclasses, build & run communities of practice & workshops for leaders.
Happy to bring to what I learnt over a decade! - Social Leadership Skills Program.
Having delivered it in several formats such as Masterclass, Skills Cafe, Webinars, Workshops, TweetChats, Executive Group & 1:1 Coaching Sessions, now launching the online “Avatar” packed with live webinars, pre-post work, online engagement & 1:1 consulting call.
What you will learn is:
1. Adroitness to build a personal & employer brand, thereby amplifying both your personal & organisational charter.
2. Intricate nuances of networking so that, you continually enrich your learnings thereby creating win-win for yourself & your organisation.
3. Adeptness to build & leverage communities of practice hence perpetually enlarging your area of influence & creating impact for your business.
4. Dexterity of executive presence and gravitas thereby learning to put forth your ideas with conviction & passion creating buy-in with your stakeholders.
5. Ability to tell stories. Steve Jobs used to say: The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller!
So, come join me. I look forward to meeting you “online” soon : -))
After all New Times need New Skills