Building Social Leadership
Date: 5th, 7th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 16th May 2020
Time: 2pm - 3:30pm & Batch 2
We are in turbulent times AND New Times NEED New Skills.
Couple of years ago, it started to dawn on me that, that to grow, it wasn’t just enough to have a great academic background or mastery over a domain or even a supportive leader at workplace. There was something more that I needed to have, which after scores of conversations with my mentors, lots of self and informal learning, networking with the “pro’s in this field and subsequent formal training programs I have started to build.
A personal brand, ability to network, tell powerful stories & radiate gravitas.
Today I am called to be a Keynote speaker, ranked as HR social influencer, Invited to do TEDx talks, Write article for Harvard, Coach señior leaders, deliver Masterclasses, build & run communities of practice & workshops for leaders.
Happy to bring to what I learnt over a decade! - Social Leadership Skills Program.
Having delivered it in several formats such as Masterclass, Skills Cafe, Webinars, Workshops, TweetChats, Executive Group & 1:1 Coaching Sessions, now launching the online “Avatar” packed with live webinars, pre-post work, online engagement & 1:1 consulting call.
What you will learn is:
1. Adroitness to build a personal & employer brand, thereby amplifying both your personal & organisational charter.
2. Intricate nuances of networking so that, you continually enrich your learnings thereby creating win-win for yourself & your organisation.
3. Adeptness to build & leverage communities of practice hence perpetually enlarging your area of influence & creating impact for your business.
4. Dexterity of executive presence and gravitas thereby learning to put forth your ideas with conviction & passion creating buy-in with your stakeholders.
5. Ability to tell stories. Steve Jobs used to say: The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller!
So, come join me. I look forward to meeting you “online” soon : -))
After all New Times need New Skills